The aims of the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is to improve the quality and standards of the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Region.
The Mission Statement of the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is supported by the following objectives:
- To promote the spirit of fellowship, goodwill and cooperation amongst oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the region.
- To promote and strengthen the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, as well as the local Associations or Societies in the various countries in the region.
- To formulate and encourage international exchanges for mutual benefit.
- To encourage, assist and enhance the training, knowledge, expertise and research in the region.
- To encourage and enhance continuing educational programs in the region and to disseminate scientific information.
- To seek affiliation with organizations as deemed appropriate by the Governing Council.
- By any other means that will enhance the aims of the Association.
- Annual membership fee will be charged every year, unless notification for withdrawal is received in writing.
- For notification of a change in address, update your mailing address and/or any other information or you may contact Asian AOMS.
- For queries/clarification please contact Asian AOMS.